1st RELIANT LICENSES
- NMLS ID #36659
- FHA Direct Lending Branch No. 24605-0000-3
- VA Approved Lender No. 650143-00-00
- California: Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Residential Mortgage Lender License No. 41DBO-46509.
- Colorado : Licensed by the Colorado Division of Financial Services License No. 36659
- Florida: Licensed as a Mortgage Lender by the Office of Financial Regulation License No. MLD846.
- Illinois: Licensed by Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation License MB No. 6761333
- Maryland: Licensed as a Mortgage Lender by the Commissioner of Financial Regulation License No. 14685.
- New Jersey: Licensed by NJ Department of Banking & Insurance, Licensing Services Bureau License No. 36659
- Nevada: Licensed by State of Nevada Department of Business & Industry Division of Mortgage Lending License No. 36659
- Ohio: Licensed by the Ohio Department Of Commerce Division Of Financial Institutions License No: RM.804562.000
- Texas: Licensed by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending License No.: 36659.
CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.